Need help delivering successful projects?
We offer a range of diagnostic services to help you assess how to move forward with project delivery maturity, effectiveness and efficiency.
We can work with you on developing or embedding a project management methodology or focus on a particular area for improvement such as Risk, Cost, Schedule, PMO, Training or Change Management.
Effective Project Delivery Starts Here
Cost, time and quality are the by words of project management and many organisations understandably find it hard to be strong across all three disciplines.
Whether the problem is cost control, scheduling or ensuring the finished project is what was originally required we can help you assess what’s going wrong, (or what can be even better!) and will help to devise a plan which puts you back in control.
Project, Program & PMO Assurance
Ready for Success Review
Get independent oversight at the start of the project to ensure you are set up for success. Our assessment will ask:
- How robust are time and cost estimates?
- Are the project objectives SMART?
- Have benefits been identified?
- Are key people in place?
Project/Program/Portfolio Health Check
An independent review to help you
achieve the delivery outcomes the
organisation expects. We will:
- Validate planning assumptions
- Assess progress against the business case
- Provide recommendations to lift performance
PMO Maturity Review
Our review will help reset the PMO and create a team that delivers tangible value. The review includes:
- An assessment of outputs and governance practices
- An assessment of the skills mix of the PMO or EPMO team
- A maturity rating in line with industry practice
- A recommendations implementation roadmap
Post Implementation Review
Undertaken towards the end of a project or program the PIR will provide an independent assessment of project performance including:
- Did the project deliver the documented scope and objectives?
- Did the project meet time, cost and quality constraints?
- What lessons were learned that can be applied on future projects?
Benefits Realisation Review
Undertaken during or after the project lifecycle, the BRR will review the progress of realising the benefits that were documented in the original business case and will provide recommendations and an action plan detailing the activities that should be completed for successful benefits realisation and project success.
How do you measure results?
- Can you quantify what you achieve with clients in percentage terms or timescales etc?
- Facts and figures really bring home the reality of a service company.
- Satisfaction ratings and testimonials show that Pledge Consulting are market leaders in their field.
We work with clients in the public and private sector across Asia-Pacific to provide advisory services across a range of areas including:
- Governance & Assurance
- PMO Evolution and Maturity
- Project Planning & Estimating
- Risk Management
- Project, Program & Portfolio Health Checks
- Portfolio Prioritisation
- Forensic Schedule Analysis
- Agile Readiness & Transformation
- Delivery Methodologies and Frameworks
- ISO Readiness Audits (90001/27001/14001/45001)
- Stage Gate & End of Project Reviews
- Post Implementation Reviews
We offer a proven and superior level of expertise in delivering high performing PMOs, supporting projects and uplifting Project Management Capability.
Talk to us today about how we can help you get the delivery outcomes you need!