In this Masterclass session, we unpack what It means to be a high performing PMO. Joining a peer group of PMO professionals, you will discuss what PMO maturity means to you and hear from others on their experiences and challenges in taking uplifting and evolving the PMO. The masterclass is designed to provide references back to models and theories while understanding and discussing the practical elements of PMO.
Key areas of focus will include:
- Assessing Current State: We delve into the common methodologies for evaluating the existing maturity level of your PMO.
- Strategic Planning and Road mapping: Does your PMO have a strategic plan or mandate?
- Implementation of Tools and Technologies: An exploration of the latest tools and technologies essential for PMO success.
- Enhancing PMO Functions: We cover a typical sequence for the development of various PMO functions, focusing on areas like governance, risk management, resource allocation, and performance monitoring.
- Defining and Tracking Success Metrics: Understand how to robustly define key performance indicators (KPIs) for your PMO
- P3O Guidance: We offer insights into the P3O model, exploring its relevance and application in enhancing PMO functions.
- Developing PMO professionals
- PMO Managers
- PMO Directors
- Executives responsible for PMOs
- Strategy/Portfolio Managers
Join us in this Masterclass to meet likeminded PMO professionals and learn more about how to transform your PMO into a dynamic and high-performing function that significantly contributes to your organisation’s success.
The Masterclass will be a hybrid session, please confirm at the time of booking if you will be attending in person or online.